Pages

20100331

30.03.10- My bfast in tiffany...:) yum yum tomyam flavor
28.03.10 - after my gym in the morning, tot of having "HOT DOGS"....
1901 simply the best!

One of my fav.....coney dog!


see...so yummy and delicious!

comes with orange juice.....

first time had tis in airasia and sucks!.....
but then buying and eating in one of the outlet tasted so diff!

get tis promo set ...worth for money!
their decor....simply take :)

27.03.10- had dinner with Jen and Stuart in jln yap kwan seng

The earth hour day! they actually off the light and lighted candles...
so romantic.....

their menu just simple......and price affordable
RM29.00 / glass.....good beer!

tis is good....just only rm12 / glass

carbonara....ok ok only
my lunch after gym in the afternoon....one of my fav

garlic...yummy!

26.03.10 - had in chill out....no kilkenny sad sad
tiger crystal.....ok only.


















No comments: