Pages

20100504

04.05.10
dad and mum told me this morning my bro finally getting married...but next yr la. they seem very happy....was telling me they need set a date and planning who to invite....as will be held in Kota Kinabalu. yup, whole family need to fly there for the wedding. and i already plan to take extra days off and climb the mountain...which i tot can climb before my 30th bday but couldn't...wht the hell next yr also can mah...hahaha. hohoho...actually im feeling the pressure on me liao. my closest cousin, Johanna be getting married in Nov 2010 and bro next yr....but i know my parents won't mind when i be getting married but only relatives will start asking...last time i can just tell them, wait for my bro get married first la....haha. guess i can't use the excuse anymore...DAMN! thank my lucky star i have an open minded parents....hehehe. really they r the best parents in the world..tho sometimes they get into my nerves but they r parents mah....someone tot me that :p. whtever it is....i still love them dearly.....

No comments: