Pages

20100430

Red Box in Sunway



28.04.10- all sudden feel like going sing k-ok. asked my besty to tag along. go alone like so weird mah...drinking alone still i can accept but not k-ok lor. so we headed to k-ok in sunway....went to gym first then we walked to red box. we sang from 8pm-10.30pm...hahaha. two went crazy sang malay songs and our fav "zombie"...hohoho. had fun...stress was released to the mic. we also love to sing man bai "kau ilhamku"....it reminds me that i actually love to listen to malay songs very much when i was young.....:) nowadays just english songs...."kwai mui" mah :p. bill came out bout RM93....quite reasonable as dinner included plus two free drinks. as usual we ordered beers and buffet wasnt that good.....salmon sushi sucks.. hhehe. talking bout buffet...still remember my dd owe me hi tea buffet... hmph duno when he treating me. dun care tis wkend go with a fren and bill just pass to him.....if u reading tis, please prepare bout rm60-80 ya!

No comments: