Pages

20091103

Some of the things that I do wonder and will others wonder ALL these too?!?!...

1) What have i done today? everyday just thinking of packing my things and go home.....To think about things I wanna do and to rethink of my goals / dreams.

2) What is life? Life without your family, friends and someone special means no life? Well, i be lonely and sad....but some people they can be alone...i wonder how?

2) Does thinking about someone else like ex-lover meant we still in love with them? Or having the what "if" on our past relationships or perhaps having day dreams about him or her, does it means something else deeper?!?!

3) Been having some crazy thoughts..such as wanting to take off / drive alone to nowhere. To party like crazy like I used to. Well, not really crazy as per say. But just chill out with good friends.

4) What would you do if that person does not even admit what they did was down right horrible and hurtful. But instead blame us ? I'll be totally lost for words and "tu lan"?!?! ....

Not strange to have these thoughts sometimes.....guess everyone has their own "wondering" sometimes

No comments: