Pages

20090828

27.08.09

Yea.....had dinner with Joycey, Rac and Darren in Kim Gary as usual. food kinda sucks lately in Kim Gary.....banned going there liao hahahahaha. No more sales liao...haizzzz cant do shopping which i plan to do this weekend...sien la. Went home bout 10pm, took bath and watched tv for a while. bout 11+pm got a called.....my dearest fren. Out of the blue, he called...hahaha which makes me happy. Saw him two days back.....put on little bit of weight but still handsome to me.... if u r reading my blog....shd be happy hor? ok la owe me dinner....hehehe. u know,i still remember my bday in 2007, which u called me at 12 midnight (not sharp sharp la if not mistaken...hehehe) on my bday and sang a so call ur version of bday song....will always cherish that moment but then these two years....haizzzzz not bother bout me liao....sob sob. Not sweet guy liao....always busy...hehehehe. Ok la enuff of u.....back to work.

No comments: