Pages

20090725

25.07.09

Another sat.....time flies huh? still can remember clearly what i had done last sat...hehehe. Last sat my first time to SS15 starbucks (one of my fav yamcha / hangout place)....hehe. I remember i was told that starbucks / coffee bean is like a boutique....expensive. But i like their ice blended mocha. Those know me well....they dun have to ask me what i want and of coz without whipped cream.....yuck and fattening....hehehe but i have 2 guy frens love whipped cream..i duno why. Oh back to my starbucks SS15.....quite happening there. Many students hangout there....and me and tis fren seems lil too old for them wahahahhahahah...maybe only me felt tat way. We kinda haven't met up pretty long time and we talk and talk for 3 hrs....didnt realised was 1am+. But i did enjoyed spending time with old buddy. We should meet again soon ya......

No comments: