Pages

20081226

XMAS 2008

24.12.08



Went back home about 4pm......hehehe. Can go back early as it was Xmas Eve. headed to pyramid. Bought a pair of sports shoe......needed a new pair for jogging......then, was hungry so took my family to Thai Thai Restaurant. Food was good and the tom yam soup delicious and spicy...luv it. After that headed back home. Rested about 2 hours then my friends came picked me up and we went to SS15 Mcd's yamcha. Well thatz how my xmas eve....HEHE
Well remember something sweet and nice there....this year Valentine's eve, someone special (that time la) gave me 1/2 dozen of Big Apple (which all my favor). but now we kinda not in talking terms....haiz, not telling in the net. i guess the blame is on me....if u reading this, im really sorry....letz bygone be bygone. well, letz put everything behind and forgive and forget....thatz the spirit of Xmas!

25.12.08

Merrryyy Xmas.....hahaha. Did last min wrapping that morning.......:P. What to do cousins from KK and some from Jakarta came down just for Xmas.....multi-racial family or muhibah....hehe. Had simple lunch and dinner as usual had turkey,lamb and beef...yummy. Got perfume, lotion, earrings and lip bum for my xmas gift......oh and a santa claus pillow....:)

No comments: